Friday, September 11, 2009

Dr. Appointment

First of all I have to say NO SHOTS AT NINE MONTHS!!! YAY! Okay now for the stats. I didn't think that it was possible to go any lower than the .72nd percentile, but lo and behold, Madison did...
Weight: 13 lbs. 3 oz. .08 percentile
Length: 26 inches 7.62 percentile
Head Circumference: 16.73 inches 11.29 percentile
I guess she has a big head?
So there you have it, my small baby girl with a huge spirit!
Madison also has a spot on her left cheek that I was worried about. I asked the doctor and he said it was a Melanoma. It's only 2 milimeters right now, but he said to watch it and if it doubles in size by her birthday than he is going to send us to a dermatologist to get it removed because it could cause problems. So pray for our little red spot to stop growing!

4 comments:

Darren + Janessa said...

oh she is tiny! that's how much tylee weighs lol. she sure is a cutie!!

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Maddie, you need get some meat on those bones to be able to keep up with Garrett and JD, hehehe. She is just too sweet for words. I love her!

Myles N Amanda said...

oh my gosh! i hope it stops growing! that would be no fun! ya i definatly wanna get together, see are two girls next to eachother cause your baby girl is small!!! ha ha my baby girl is a chunck!haha

Josh and Kensey said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how little madison is!! My 5 month old is already 5.5 lbs and 26 inches! haha She is adorable though!