I have wanted for awhile to find a good fondant recipe and make a cake using fondant. I watch the cooking channel and they always make such amazing cakes on there and I thought it would be fun to try...so I did. It was my first time so don't judge me too harshly :).
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love the cake!! You are so much more brave than I. Been wanting to try that for so long, but I'm too chicken! hehehe.
Your Cake is so cute! I want to try doing that too and I know mine would like ten times worse. But yours really is so good for your first time. I need your fondant recipe!
That looks so so awesome! Will you post the recipe!!!
hey! ive always wanted to try making one of these too! have you ever watched cake boss? its awesome!
Look at you go, crafty little homemaker. 24 meals in a day and fondant! I think your cake looks GREAT! How does it taste?
Post a Comment