
August is dragging...I think we should skip September altogether and just have it be October so I can have this baby! Kennedie is moving a lot more than she used to, but she moves differently than Madison did. Madison jabbed and punched. Kennedie rolls around and gets up in my ribs. Madison was never in my ribs. Maybe that means Kennedie is long? I think she has to be because she is on my bladder and in my ribs all at the same time! Haha. I had my doctors appointment last week and he said everything is looking good. Her head is down and in position (which, like I said, she's on my bladder). He also said that for some reason I still have blood in my urine. It's been there since my kidney infection and it won't go away. I haven't had any more pain and I haven't noticed it so he said if either of those things change (I notice it or I have pain) to come right in. So we'll see how that pans out. This pregnancy has definitely been harder on me than my first. I'm way more tired...I think thanks to Madison. But I've also already started contracting. I had braxton hicks contractions with Madison from like 24 weeks on, but they started earlier with Kennedie. But the difference is that now I will have contractions that feel like real contractions. They take my breath away, I can't talk through them, and they are super regular. I know they aren't real because they stop if I take it easy, but it's really annoying. Anyway, that's how I've been feeling lately. The end!
1 comment:
You look great! We sure miss you guys and hope all is going well. Madison is growing up so much! She is a doll. I love reading your "funnies".
Post a Comment