Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Best News EVER!!!

I am so very excited to announce...that I no longer work at The Spectrum!!! I'm a free woman :) I have been counting down the days the past two weeks and today was my last day at The Spectrum. Jill Olsen (a family friend and Reed and Beth's mother-in-law) offered me a job working with her scrapbooking business. Beth works for her too and I cannot even begin to describe the joy I am feeling right now. I will work on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday's with Jill and I will be able to take Madison with me! This is the best news of it all. I'm so grateful for my mom and her willingness to watch Madison for me while I work, but it killed me to leave her everday. I'm so glad to have my precious girl with me all the time. I will have Wednesday and Friday's off. I'm so excited to have some time back in my life and my stress level has already been cut in half. Anyway, I had to let you all know so we could all celebrate together!

5 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

YAY!!! Now the cousins are going to be together all the time! I'm so happy for ya.

Miss Crys said...

Congrats!!! That truly is a dream come true!

Myles N Amanda said...

HA HA! WAHOO! thats awsome! i will celebrate with you @ 1 ;) ha ha. thats awsome!

Emma said...

That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you.

Debbie said...

Aubrey,
I am so happy for you! I remember how hard it was to leave Mady, so I can commiserate. So glad you found a better solution. What a difference it makes to have a job you enjoy going to! Congrats!